Restore Windows 7 Default Fonts
How to restore Windows 7 default fonts
If you have accidentally deleted or replaced Windows 7 default fonts or experienced a lot of problems after installing new fonts, the only solution is to restore your Windows font folder to its default form following these steps:
1. Go to C:\Windows\Fonts or your own Windows drive and make sure you have deleted the fonts you don't wish to be there in case you have installed new unwanted fonts. If a message appears that "the font cannot be deleted because it's in use", click Organize on the upper left, then Layout, then uncheck Details pane and skip where the system couldn’t remove the fonts.
2. Download the default Font folder (.zip file, 182.57 MB).
3. Extract the content of that folder.
4. Select all the files in the extracted folder (ctrl+a).
5. Right click and select Install. Click Replace if the font already exists.
And that’s it. Hope you’ll enjoy!
A donation of any amount through PayPal, Bitcoin or Ethereum will be appreciated.
Bitcoin Address: 17oNC1EkDUbBu4bsgq6ZpKGBQt9TjL5Nwv
Ethereum Address: 0x74fbCcfa2ff06aA6458aEa8146921709c6ad16DD
Disclaimer: This website, W7DF.com, is not affiliated to Microsoft Corporation and is not an official distributor of any products by Microsoft. W7DF.com does not, in any way, redistribute any product by Microsoft or any part of Windows 7, 8 or 10 Operating Systems. The download of Windows 7, 8, and 10 default fonts that W7DF.com makes available is meant for fair use with full references, if necessary, to Microsoft products and trademarks. See Permissions.